Using optical fibre, rods or tubes light can be transported from here to there. This serves not only data transmission but is also used everywhere where light is required. For example to measure inaccessible places, to monitor or to maintain.
Our staff for e-technology and automation are specialised in optical wave guides. They
- plan OWG lines (single mode/multi mode)
- lay OWG in the ground or above ground
- supply and install splice distributors/boxes/earth joints
- splice cable ends on plug connections and throughput splices
- integrate OWG in your network (Ethernet, EtherCat, bus and others)
- perform OTDR measurements (SM/MM) with a detailed view of the network. Thus creating defect analysis, accurate to one metre, and documentation